Free School Meals
Would you like your child to benefit from a FREE, tasty and nutritious school meal? Well, if your child is eligible for Free School Meals, Charlestown Primary School would love to give them one!
Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How can I get my Free School Meal?
To get your child’s Free School Meal YOU MUST APPLY! By applying for your child to receive Free School Meals you are giving your child and the school the following benefits:
- A free school meal for your child, which is good for their health and could help their learning.
- Savings for you, worth over £350 a year.
- Extra money for the school through Pupil Premium, worth at least £900 a year.
Applying is super quick and easy. All you need to do is fill out the online form at http://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims/